Eyewitness +
Hello.
I am posting from flafla milkshake again (pay me for this ad please) and bless their wifi speed.

Tomorrow is the final test (UAS) and I intended to study in here because I need internet connection to download the material for tomorrow's test but I ended up reading YoongixJimin fanfictions and downloading the latest episode of my new show that I watch recently.

Oh, great Alice, such a smooth introduction to that topic.

I don't want to review the TV show, though, because it's not the main point why I write this post on the first time, but a little review couldn't hurt anyone, right?
So the title is Eyewitness, and it's an American TV Series. I found out about that in tumblr a week ago, and --as expected from a series that has a gay couple in it, I was attracted to it once I saw the first episode in my house last week.

It's like, what, a blessing. This series, I mean. Because it's a mix of criminal and detective-y kind of tv show, like Criminal Minds and such, and it has a freaking cute gay couple. The eighth episode is coming just last night America time, so it's basically yesterday in here.

I already downloaded the newest episode, and I plan to watch it tonight, ho ho ho. I do neglecting my test for tomorrow, but I already craving for this since yesterday.

Anyway, Shadowhunters season 2 is coming next year, and Sherlock season 4 is too. So much tv show to watch! But I'll spend the rest of Christmas with my family back in my home, so I can download it any time I want. Ah, I get my uni off on December so I can go home and calming my butts down.

Anyway, why am I writing this? It's supposed to be an 'I Ramble #2' post but I remembered about the tv show and it just disappear easily. I can write I ramble any time, anyway, so I can write it later. I don't even know why I create that tag anyway, and I don't even think that anyone will read this blog (again, with the negativity) so, well, this is just for my own pleasure.

Well, what else to write? I currently writing 3 fanfictions and I don't have any idea left to be poured onto that, so I think I will stop for a while.

Yesterday I bought that Shadowhunters book, the one with the illustration? Google it on your own since I'm too lazy to search it for you. I supposed to buy Haruki Murakami's Wind-Up Bird Chronicles, but I think it can wait. I have the epub version, but I want the physical version, though, maybe I will buy it next month. Anyway, it's my friend who introduced me to Murakami-sensei. I read Umibe no Kafka last month, and it was great. I, somehow, sensed that this is very Japan like. I mean, the imaginations, the cats, the way the story flows --I think it is just like a complicated story of a Square Enix manga in a very literature way.

I do love this kind of story, though. It's unique, and I agree with a lot of reviews in the internet that said 'Murakami's is not for everyone.'. I do think a lot of people will confuse with the story line, the plot, and the magical world that suddenly pops up out of nowhere in the book. The cat that can talk is weird, but a parallel universe in the middle of a totally normal city? That's even weirder for the 'normal' kind of reader.

Murakami's work has that page-turner magic --I can't stop when reading it. I think it was the first time I fell asleep in the middle of reading session late in the night --I slept with my phone in my hand, in the middle of Umibe no Kafka epub version. I never fall asleep while reading before. It always me deciding to stop, and I placed the book (or my phone) in the right order and I go to sleep.

I remember my uncle once talk to me about Haruki Murakami's work back then when I went to Singapore, but I was too small to understand literary work. Now I regret that, lmao. I could have a set of Murakami's work by now, rather than Percy Jackson's. It's okay, though. With reading Murakami's work now, I can understand the jokes inside there better than when I was a child, and with my (cough) knowledge now, I can understand every and each of the scene inside his book better.

Anyway, it's the time for me to go back to my dormitory.

Labels: ,

+ posted on 20161205 at 20:10