fla fla milkshake +
Hello!
The intro seems so cheerful, really. I don't even know why I add the exclamation mark.

There are lots of updates in my daily routine, if I want to mention it all. But I don't, because my focus right now is split into two focuses: writing this and listening to Melon Music Award's Intro. I am listening to a bunch of Korean Language that I don't understand but I listen to it anyway. Right now is EXO on the red carpet.

I am on a nearby cafe called flafla milkshake, waiting for my friend to discuss our presentation project. But I've been here for one hour already and she isn't coming yet. I wonder if she remember our agreement to come here on the first time.

Anyway, the intro is ending and we are (the whole world) waiting for the real thing to show; I mean, the real award stage. It'll start at five pm, and now is four fifty seven.

I recently dyed my hair; the colour is a mix of chocolate, pink, and purple; the name of it is too long for me to remember, lol. It was chestnut something. I bleached my hair as well, in order to lighten the colour. The hairdresser said my basic hair colour was light enough to brought up the colour, but nah, I want it to be bleached.
Up until this time, I haven't told anyone yet --I mean, the one who aren't in Jogja with me, like my parents, as well as my old friends. If you read this, then, you know it now. Lol.

I will be going home next week, because it's a quiet week(?) lmao, it's 'minggu tenang' in Indonesian I don't know what is the English term for it. Exam week will on December 5th, and after that I will go home again for a month for holiday!

Anyway, my mum will be going to sgp again for two weeks I think, and I planned to ask her to buy me DAPGO a.k.a Dan and Phil Go Outside! Actually I can buy it online or offline (since we have Periplus and Books & Beyond here) but they will have the U.S version and I want the U.K version. Since Kinokuniya Singapore is on dapgo's site, maybe they will have the U.K version. I hope so, and I hope my mum allows me to buy it with her money, lol.

And other than DAPGO, Dan and Phil is releasing their new films as well; The Amazing Tour is not on Fire, and one other film which I forgot the title, lol. We in Indonesia doesn't registered in Youtube Red so we can't watch it for free, sadly. I dunno how to watch the films and I give up already.

Annndddd the awarding show is starting!
And EXO is winning someting already T.T

I don't know if I can watch until bangtan --if my freaking friend doesn't come, I will go home. I mean, go back to dormitory, lol.

I think I will order one more drink after this, lol.

Anyway, since the show is starting I will stop writing right now bc I am distracted by the cheers :)))
+ posted on 20161119 at 17:35