Another BTS HYYH theory; SeeU, Hitman Bang, GLAM, and some other shits. +
So.
My friend suddenly brought up BTS's HYYH theories and she asked me to write it, so, yeah.
Sachi, you lil shit, I still can't find the post you said before!

Actually this is not a theory. I mean, this is not the theory for the whole storyline of HYYH concept. This is about the origin of HYYH concept.

A lot of ARMYs said that Big Hit planned this concept since long time ago, some ARMYs even thought it was from No More Dream era. They found a lot of evidence, which is I can't legit post here because it's all around twitter. If you actually follow their activity through twitter, and you chat with another ARMYs around the world, I swear you must have heard about this.

In short, we assumed that Big Hit really planned this HYYH concept since Bangtan's debut.

But why?

Well, just five hours ago, my friend (who is a huge fan of Vocaloid) brought up a screen shot of Vocaloid SeeU performing live in MNET. She pointed out about Namjoon's name in the producer section of the song. It's GLAM's I Like That, and we casually chatted about GLAM disbandment and how it's affecting SeeU since Dahee is SeeU's voice bank.

Anyway, SeeU is the first Korean Languaged Vocaloid. You can search it up in Google :)

And then, she said she read my previous theory about HYYH concept (you can read it here). And she said that actually, it's SeeU's concept.

Confused? Okay.

Every vocaloid character have its concept. For example, Hatsune Miku's is 'The first sound from future' means that Miku is the first one to make changes on music industry's future. I mean, she's only a hologram that can sings, and she can gain a lot of fans by that. It's the future music, she is from the future.

You get it?

Back to SeeU,
My previous theory roughly said that the main idea of the whole HYYH concept is actually simple. It's according to us how we interpret the messages they put in there. I've read a lot of theories in tumblr and/or twitter, and every single post there have the same point: growing up.

SeeU's original concept is "Vocaloid that can create anything you want". It's kind of similar with the whole HYYH concept according to me.

SeeU can create everything, it's up to you what you want to create.
We (BTS) leave messages through this video to your youth, it's up to you how you take that in.


The only legit proof of this right now is from her first song in production: I=Fantasy.
Wait,
I know this is not enough for me to make a theory about this but then my friend said that she legit read this on a forum years ago. She strongly said that she did remember about it, about the concept of SeeU on her very first launching.

I'm still doing the reasearch to Google and a lot of Vocaloid forums to find the article she read. I hope I can find it very soon and linked the thread here.

Let's assume that the thread (about SeeU's concept) is exist, because on some point it is really make sense (with the whole thing about 'Big Hit planned HYYH concept since years ago'.

Back to SeeU,
I=Fantasy was created by Hitman Bang, the father of our lovely boys. He made the lyric.
It's seen on the lyric:

I'm a dream, a dream, I'm a dream
I=Fantasy Fantasy

I'm an open door, a door, put anything through me
Have fun with me, let me take care of you
I'm, I=Fantasy

The bold line clearly says that SeeU is a dream, SeeU is a fantasy, so it's possible for her to create anything.

And how is this connected to BTS' HYYH?

Well, as we know, Big Hit's girl group, GLAM, was disbanded after Dahee's scandal. And Dahee is SeeU's voice bank. It's simply mean that Dahee is SeeU's voice actress. Since Dahee is jailed, SeeU is now also deactivated and not sold anymore. Her website is also being taken down.

And with that, SeeU is done.

SeeU's first appearance is on 2011.
GLAM debuted in 2012.
BTS debuted in 2013.

Since SeeU is no more promising, and GLAM is too, why not giving this concept to our rookie, BTS?
This explained how Big Hit is already planned this since BTS's No More Dream era.

How if Big Hit give this concept to BTS with some changes? What if Big Hit creative team bring up this concept when Namjoon say they want to make a song about youth's shits?

Bam.

Or maybe the whole HYYH thing is not originally from Namjoon and the rest of the gang. Maybe someone in Big Hit already planned Bangtan's album line up, like the transition of School Luv Affair trilogy to Dark and Wild to HYYH.

It's all planned, I believe that. I think they didn't just sit down and casually said "Hey, what's for our next comeback?"

Actually, SeeU's concept is not that dark.
SeeU's first official debut song is titled RUN. And if you search it up on Google, the lyric is the total opposite of BTS's RUN.

By dark I mean we see a lot of suicidal thought in those M/Vs, right?
I think when they (Big Hit creative team - or whatever it called) planned BTS's album line up, they thought of SeeU's concept but then it didn't quite fit with Bangtan's hip hop theme. Plus, Namjoon and the rest said that they want to make something about youth, so, why not darkening the concept a bit?

In short, what am I trying to say here is,
This HYYH concept is legit created from long time ago, with a lot of thinking and editing. I just want to confirm it, lol, since nobody talks about this. Well, as long as I know. Everyone simply talk about 'oh my, they already planned this since God know when' but they didn't ask why or how.

But then, HYYH's general idea is great. Very great. Like what I said, the main storyline itself is a simple one. Maybe a great idea in general. But the general idea itself is the problem. It can creates an ENDLESS storyline, if we want to take a moment and seriously think about it.

But it's about one thing for sure. It's about youth, and how are we dealing with shits in our youth life.

:)

Tell me what you think! And feel free to correct me if I wrong!










also posted on my tumblr here

Labels: , , ,

+ posted on 20160613 at 23:23