Penana or Wattpad? +
I am writing from my own house, ay! I went home five days ago; it was tiring, sitting in that 90 degree chair for around ten hours. I was very glad when the train arrived in my hometown.

Recently, I--
no, actually it's only just now.
Just now I was just thinking about all my accounts. I have two accounts where I post my fanfictions, I have one blog to ramble on, three tumblrs and two twitters, and four accounts for publishing my random story.

I should fill it with different stories, yeah? But all I do was just re-post my story and add "also posted in-" in every story.

I have my weebly website, where I post my stories with my friend's.
I have my penana account, where I re-post my stories.
I have wattpad as well. Still empty, though.
Now I have my uni's blog. Not empty, but I have reposted something in there, and added a few of original story which never been posted anywhere.

I was thinking about deleting my weebly website, since I never really posting something in there, and my friend is too. I do think that we don't have any audience, though. Through penana or wattpad, I think we can gain more readers, rather than having a random website like that.

And I wonder, should I delete my wattpad account? Or my penana account? Since wattpad is more popular and well-known, but I already have followers in my penana, plus I got that 'first 400 users' badge in penana, lmao.

Having two accounts are quite tiring, to be honest. I never think of this before, but I think I need to fill it with different stories, not the same one.
I will be keeping both my ao3 and asianfanfics account, though, because it's not a big deal for reposting stories since a lot of people doing it as well, haha.

And recently I made a new tumblr, the safe tumblr one, since my old ones are already tainted with yaoi accounts, and it is not safe to open it in public. I was thinking to make it as a writing-tumblr one, but I already bookmarked a lot of writing-related post in my second tumblr, which is the one with a lot of random yaoi posts. Re-following the writing tumblrs with my third account sounds tiring /sigh/

So, which one to be deleted?
I think I will delete my wattpad. Or just simply leave it there.

What about the weebly one? I don't know. I will ask my friend first.

Labels:

+ posted on 20161221 at 22:36