Update: Headache +
So I finally realized why I have this constant headache - because right now I'm typing with weight on my head.

My sleeping time had reversed from the usual one. I mean -- I usually sleep at ten or maybe twelve when I have a lot of work to do, but these days I kept sleeping around two or three in the morning and, I don't even know, I think this is developing as a habit. But the thing is, I have a lot of thing to do in the day so I can't sleep.

So basically my body now wants to sleep in the day and awake in the night, like a freaking vampire. Last night I barely closed my eyes and lied in my bed with my eyes wide open, while my roommates were sleeping soundly. And eventually I felt sleepy around five in the fucking morning, and I fucking can actually sleep.
And I woke up around eight to head to uni and finished my assignment.

Not finished, since I'm still doing it right now, and distracted by this fucking headache and I WANT TO SLEEP IN MY BED HELP ME.

I have exam around three, which is four hours from now, but I have to finish this assignment today no matter what -- because this assignment's score will be graded as my final exam score as well.

I am sitting in my uni's bench right now, with sleepy and aching head, and a lot of tabs opened in my chrome, and a plastic glass of iced tea -- does iced tea great for headache? I don't freaking know, I just want to sleep, oh God.

All right.

Labels: ,

+ posted on 20161215 at 11:03