September Post +
It’s September the first when I write this. I am sitting at McDonald right now, running away from my dormitory’s usual Friday Night meeting. Do not think about parties, though. It’s obviously a boring lecture and all. Why McDonald? Because I don’t know any other places that provide aircon and food. I am hungry as heck. This morning I ate nothing, not even mineral water. My late breakfast was around nine in the morning, because I had morning class. The breakfast was not even a good and proper meal. Well, it was proper, actually. It was cooked chicken with rice, but the portion was too small. Uh, maybe it was the average size, but then I was hungry at four o’clock and my head ached at five, so I decided to come to McDonald and eat.

My fingers are freezing when I typed this. I don’t even know whether they will kick me out of this place or not. I have two hours and a half until my laptop’s battery dies. This place doesn’t provide electricity sockets, sadly. If they kick me out, I will have to find another place to stop by.

Anyway, did I write August Post? I believe I did, but I think it was not a normal and usual post. It was a short story, isn’t it? So I took this run away opportunity to write down a post or two. My first intention was to write my short stories project, but, I can do it later.

I’ve been in university lately. Actually it was not that different with high school. I had a proper schedule, and got a lot of homework to do. The main thing that make it wasn’t too different with high school was the classes. I mean, my class’s break was only for a short period, so, why bother went back home when your next class was coming in two hours? So I spent a lot of time in uni doing nothing. When I wasn’t too lazy I would bring my laptop with me and used the wifi. Library was a good place to go because of the aircon, chairs with desks, and the wifi signal. Yesterday I browsed a lot of thing on tumblr, watched a lot of videos, and entertained myself with my laptop. It was a good time, lol.

My fingers are seriously freezing right now. But it’s okay. I like it that way, lol. I like it when my fingers turn white because of the cold weather. Cold because of aircon is also great too, hahahah.

And living in dorm is not that hard, though. Well, aside from those annoying meetings. I managed to do well (I think). I washed my own clothes! Lol, that is really an improvement. And also I washed the dishes as well. I ironed my own clothes… Oh my, I did really well (slapped).

I didn’t experienced homesick, though. Most of my non-local friends are homesick. They missed their home so bad. But I don’t. What a bad daughter. Maybe because I always feel like I’m living by myself since high school? The very different things are the money and meals. I can’t manage my money well in this first month! I hope I can limit my outcome this month.

But The Cursed Child is coming! I mean, I already messaged by Periplus’s staff about this book last month, I believe I already posted the screen capture of it in my instagram. And I decided to buy it this month.
Plus, Dan and Phil’s new book is coming this month too! Like, what the heck, why are they being so active? I don’t have money to buy it, please. I’m afraid they will do Asia Tour for TATINOF. Or for Dan and Phil Go Outside. Asia Tour, yes, please, but go to Jogjakarta instead of Jakarta, please? So I can see you here, lol. I believed they won’t do Asia Tour and go here, though.

Oh gosh, I want to buy extra sundae but the queue is too long; I can’t safely leave my laptop unattended in my table, don’t I? Let’s just wait for the shorter queue.

Let’s end this post right here! Because I want to start writing! Hopefully, my first semester in uni will going well. And I hope my friends will do well too!

Labels: ,

+ posted on 20160902 at 19:12