Hello +


January, 26th 2018.

The first post in twenty eighteen; finally I went back to my normal uni life. Not yet, though, it’s still one (or two) week left –but here I am in my lodging room, far, far away from my hometown.
The first thing I did was rebuilding my desk shelf. And then I took a bath. And then I decided to watch Jonghyun’s video, for the first time since the M/V was released a few days ago. I’d told myself that I didn’t want to watch it at home, since I still couldn’t trust myself, and it was the right choice. SM Entertainment was releasing two M/Vs, and I already broke down on the first one. And here I thought I couldn’t cry anymore. 
My laptop broke down as well. I brought my old laptop with me, as well as the new (and the broken) one. I couldn’t believe that this old laptop will be here with me in this city. There were lots of nostalgic events happening with this laptop, and this one was also broke down but I repaired it two years ago.
 
I felt silly for writing this, but I want to write something for my old blog. I’ve been abandoning that old blog; I just don’t really have time to write something there.
I pre-ordered Jonghyun’s album yesterday, and I was planning to buy SHINee’s latest repackage album, since that was the last five-member album. I didn’t tell my mother –as if I ever told her whenever I bought something like that.
I don’t know. Let’s not start this year with gloominess.

Labels: ,

+ posted on 20180201 at 18:08