May, 15th 2016 +
Hello.
It's 7:28 when I write this. Still alone in the house. I'm eating Nissin's Spicy Ramen at the moment. I need to finish this by myself. The last time I ate this I can't bear its spicyness so I gave it to dad. This time I have no one to finish this for me.

And my dad isn't coming back home this noon! What a liar. He told me this noon that grandpa will get a surgery at 6 pm Bali time, and of course the whole family will be there to support him. I wish the surgery is running well. Hope nothing's serious happens.

And update about my condition in the house, I tried to get my friend sleep over at my place. Alone is fun but I feel a little bit lonely by now. But nobody actually comes here. What a liar. Guess what; right after writing that sentence I feel like don't want nobody to come here, lmao.

I bought my cats a bunch of fishes this morning. But I left it unguarded when I went to school because I'm an idiot. By the time I went home of course the cats finished all the fishes already. They need to bear with the catfood for dinner today.
And this evening I just realized that my aunt left a seasoned cooked fish in the refrigerator. And I can use that for my cat's breakfast tomorrow! Yay! I don't have to buy more fishes.

I will continue writing this later; I have dishes to do, and I need to study for my tomorrow's exam :(


Hello again. Continued at 10:54 pm.
Just now Tania chatted me, she said that my grandpa's surgery went well. I'm glad to hear that. And just now (again) I wonder how if my grandpa's gone and the whole family is on a intense chat about the inheritance. It's not like they won't get a part of it, but, as always, there will be some disagreement about things, so, it's just some random question of mine, lmao, but, well, it has some serious impact for the whole family actually.

This night the back of my knee is hurt again; not hurt like scar, it is more like, um, pain? It does happened every time when I got tired; like when after a hard PE session, and etc. And that reminds me, I got my left feet cramped yesterday morning. I almost couldn't get out from the bed, and almost tripped by the scrambled wires around my bed. Hahaha, and also my stomach doesn't feel right for this whole day, idk why.

Anyway, I got bread for breakfast today, and blended ice coffee milo for lunch, and an instant ramen for dinner. I just too lazy to cook something, and plus I don't want too much dishes to do. But in the end I ended up making too much dishes (to my liking) because I didn't wash my mug from this morning. And the blender. And the rice cooker. Nice.

And I actually didn't study at all, because I got distracted by 5sos's videos, hahaha. I was on tumblr and youtube all day, and I was like, watching a bunch of 5sos videos because I start to liking them. I don't know why I act like this, because, usually I take math seriously, lmao. But this time I even haven't touch the book yet.

I composed another song today, titled 'The Time'. I don't know, I just randomly played my keyboard, testing some notes, and then a melody came to my head, and I just added lyrics to it. I uploaded it on my Soundcloud account, as always.
The lyrics was about graduation. After listening to Jimin and Taehyung's 95 graduation, I always wanted to make a song about my own graduation. Since I don’t have any creativity left, I just make it one minute long, and the lyric was slightly talked about the graduation. Maybe I will continue this in 'The Time pt.2', hahaha. If only I can record it in more proper way, so it will be more beautiful.

Well, that's all for today, I think? I need to start reading my math note because there's no time left to do some actual question to practice. I don't want to sleep at 12:30 again. I need to wake up early tomorrow.

Speak about wake up early, I woke up at three thirty today, which is surprised me a lot more than yesterday. I managed to catch the early morning pray, and I still can browse my instagram account, and still can buy bread from nearby store, and managed to go to school earlier than my usual schedule.
And I also can bought fishes for my cat! So I think I just need to repeat that for tomorrow.
But during the first exam period, I got so very sleepy in the middle of exam, lmao. I nearly completely fell asleep in the class, but, thankfully, I wasn't.
So should I repeat the cycle again? Hahaha.

And, I just remember, my dad called this noon. He told me about the situation there; the intense conversation between the siblings, and this, and that, and the problem, and the hospital's fee, and everything. We talked so long, like, maybe nearly fifteen or twenty minutes long, I can't remember. Or maybe even longer than that.

Well, let's call it a day, and go have some nice sleep tonight.


Finished @ 11:22 pm

Labels:

+ posted on 20160524 at 21:13