Jamie, Hey, Jamie +
Heck I should post this before I post the story. Well, whatever.

As I stated in my previous post, I currently read The Mortal Instrument's Series. I still stuck on book two, tbh, and I believe I can finish it tonight. I read the pdf. version, because it's cheaper than buy the paper book on the bookstore, hahah, sorry Cassandra.

I remember the books were shining in the book shelf, but I didn't interested at that moment because the title sounds funny to me. Then I watched the movie and recognized Jamie Campbell Bower there, and I downloaded all the book's e-book.

But I didn't read it immediately afterward.

I remember my group chat talk about this few years ago, but I didn't interested back then, hahahah. Sachi sent us a few pictures about it (which still I keep in my folder) and talk about this and that and etc. etc...

Then just four days ago I accidentally watch the movie on Fox's Movies and, well, then I saw that scene when Clary said that 'Is Alec in love with Jace?' and suddenly my mind is like WAITTT I THINK I NEED TO READ THIS.

So, my original intention to read this was only to read Alec's story.
With Jace.
Nah, not anymore.
Alec with Magnus.

Okay.

Hahahahahahaha Cassandra you really know how to capture your reader's heart.

This is pretty risky, actually, since gay is not that acceptable at that time, but according to The Bane's Chronicle's intro:

This is for the people—they know who they are—who write letters and e-mails, and come up at signings, and say Magnus and Alec mean a lot to them.

 I think gay-thingy is inviting people's concern.

HAHAHAHAHAH.

Of course they mean a lot.

Oh my God, I'm so outdated I feel ashamed.

Since I have tiny interest in western yaoi stories-

I use the term yaoi, because, uh, I'm more comfortable with that word, sorry.

-so I was surprised that this slight story about Alec and Magnus could make me feel that way when I read Japanese or Korean yaoi stories.
I mean, you know how fangirls turn on their fangirl engine. That thing, yes, when you smiled so wide at A's action towards B's because it's so sickeningly sweet but in this case person A and B were on the same gender.

Maybe because Magnus is half Asian hahaha.
I never liked western yaoi stories, idk why. I prefer Asians.

:3





update
I think I deleted the pictures Sachi sent to us

Labels:

+ posted on 20151104 at 20:58